European Monitoring Conference “Work-based Learning and Apprenticeships”
The European monitoring conference marked one important milestone towards making WBL related LLP project results visible. The conference aimed to improve the exchange of information and knowledge across national boundaries. Learning lessons emerging from projects made it easier to mainstream results and findings into national and European policies on education and training.
At the same time, the conference acted as the official launch event of NetWBL. Over one and a half day, the event offered an opportunity to
- learn from good practices demonstrated across the EU
- disseminate the results of successful projects and programmes
- meet peers and share what works and what doesn’t
- identify synergies and ways of working together to help in future work
- meet and network with relevant stakeholders in the field
- be part of a key EU policy development.
Information on the Conference
- Programme (PDF, 117 kB)
- Compendium (Description of projects) (PDF, 2,4 MB)
- Final Report (PDF, 179 kB)
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”2″ gal_title=”European Monitoring Conference Brusseles”]